Tuesday, March 20, 2012

8 x 8 Scrapbook Page

Hello!  Today's post is a small scrapbook page that I did for a workshop this past weekend.  I cased it from a speaker at the Milwaukee Regional (sorry, for the life of me I can't recall her name).  Super easy to do, and it was made with products from the Sale-a-bration catalog.

The 8 x 8 paper is Calypso Coral.  The two DSP pieces are Everyday Enchantment.  The trim is Lucky Limeade punched with the Lace Ribbon Border and then cut down the center to make two separate pieces.  I used the Labels Collection Framelit Dies for the stamped image in the upper left hand corner.  The stamp set is Fresh Vintage from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  I used the Blossom and Boho Blossoms punch to make the flower.  All the pieces are held together with a Everyday Enchantment brad.  

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...