Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another Season of Friendship

Hello!  What a beautiful day we are having in Wisconsin!  I just had to take some time for myself and sit outside and read today...it felt wonderful.  :)

Today's card is similar to another one I made with this stamp set, I just tweaked it a bit.  A friend from work asked my to make it for her mother, who lives in England, for Mother's Day which is coming up over  there.
My card base is Regal Rose.  The flowers are punched out with the Boho Blossoms punch.  I ran the Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing folder after it was stamped and the flowers were glued on.

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Season of Friendship
Paper:  Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink:  Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi
Punches:  Scallop Edge Border, Scallop Oval, Boho Blossoms

Thank you very much for stopping by!

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...