Monday, March 19, 2012

Art Journal

Hello!  I was pretty excited to get this 5 x 5 Art Journal at the Milwaukee Regional.  As the presenters were showing us their journals I thought...mmm I want to make one!  Boy, was I excited when they said we each were getting one!!  It is so cool.  Stampin' Up! gave us a list of things to put on the inside pages revolving around our creativity, and I really plan to do it.  I Already have the cover and one inside page done!  My goal is to finish it by the end of summer.  :)
Since I love the Everyday Enchantment DSP I used it to decorate my cover.  The flower is punched with the Blossom punch and then each piece was split apart (after working it with a bone folder) to make a softer looking flower.  Love, love, love my art journal!!!!!!!

Supplies


5 x 5 Art Journal
Paper:  Everyday Enchantment DSP, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Ribbon:  Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Chantilly 1/2"
Punch:  Blossom
Extra:  Everyday Enchantment Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...