Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blossoms Punch Basket

Hello!  Boy, I must say I'm having a tough time keeping up with my blog.  This afternoon I was so excited to finally have some time to stamp.  I spent forever on a card and then decided that it was probably the ugliest thing I have ever made and just could not post it.  Then I thought, now what?  Thankfully I remembered seeing this cute little basket on Brenda Quintana's blog, Qbee's Quest.  Isn't it cute?!  Not only that it's also very easy to make.  My kind of project!  It really took me 10 minutes or less  to make.

It is made by gluing seven of "Blossom" punch pieces together.  The one used for the base is hidden.  The handle is made using the Scallop Ribbon Border.
I used some Old Olive Ribbon and Plum Glitter Brads for the bows on the sides.  Pretty sure I'm going to making more of these for Easter gifts.  When you put candy in the center it looks really cute!

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Mixed Bunch
Paper:  Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Old Olive
Punches:  Blossom, Scallop Ribbon Border
Extras:  Glitter Brads, Old Olive Ribbon, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thank you so very much for stopping by!

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...