Sunday, March 25, 2012

CCMC194 Sketch Challenge

Hello!  I spent all day yesterday stamping!  What fun, but I must admit I was exhausted last night.  I have been getting ready for my Make & Take class this coming Saturday, what fun cards we are going to be making.

I really liked the challenge from Create with Connie & Mary this week so we will be making this card too.  I thought it turned out really sweet.
This little bunny is so cute!  The entire Everybunny set is terrific.  The scallop circle is from the Perfect Pennants Die.  Finally found something to use my retired brads on!  Love the soft look of this card. 

Supplies

Stamp set:  Everybunny
Paper:  Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White, Soft Subtles DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, the bunny was colored with the Stampin' Up! Watercolor Crayons
Extras:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Die, Certainly Celery Ribbon (retired), 2 1/2" Circle Punch

Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by today!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable Connie! Love your coloring of the bunny and the different colored brads you used. Perfect for Easter! Thank you for joining us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The different colored brads on the card are so cute - a perfect little touch of color! Thanks for playing along with CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet card! I just adore this little bunny! So cute! And I love the soft colors you used, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the placement of the yellow behind the scallop circle. Cute stamp set. Pretty spring colors. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Connie. I like the Pennant Die shape you used for the focal image. So glad you joined us this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card and I must admit I wasn't crazy about that set when I bought it, but I absolutely love it now. Your details are perfect! Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! I love how you used the color behind your scallop for that little extra! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card...love the bunny in that medallion! Thanks so much for playing along with the Sketch Challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...