Friday, March 9, 2012

Everybunny Swap

Hello!  Tomorrow is an exciting day for me, I get to go to my very first Stampin' Up! Regional event!!!  Can't wait!  Here is the card I made for my swap:
The Everybunny stamp set is so stinkin' cute and I'm very happy with how these turned out.
I used markers, watercolor crayons and ink pads with a blender pen to color the stamped image.  The toadstools were stamped with Pacific Point ink.

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Everybunny
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, Brights DSP
Punches:  Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Extras:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelit Dies

Thank you so very much for stopping by today!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...