Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fancy Flower

Hello!  Boy, I didn't realize it had been so many days since I've posted!  Yikes.  Oh well, I'm sure you all understand how life gets in the way of stamping!!!!

Today's card was inspired by many demonstrators.  I actually received a beautiful swap at the Milwaukee Regional, however there was not a name on the card, so I am not able to give her credit.  Most of the cards I have seen used the Blossom punch for the flower cut out, I choose to shake things up a bit and try my Fancy Flower punch which has been feeling neglected lately.
The buttons were made with the Sweet Buttons Embosslits Die.  I never seem to have the right color buttons, so I'm thrilled that I have this die...never have to worry about matching when I can make my own!  I tried something that I've been wanting to try with the Baker's Twine.  I used a few drops of rubbing alcohol and Pretty in Pink re-inker to dye the twine.  It was so easy and it dried really fast.  

Supplies

Stamp set:  Posy Punch (122482 hostess)
Paper:  Wild Wasabi (108641), Whisper White (100730), Subtles Collection DSP (117152)
Extras:  Fancy Flower Punch (118073), Sweet Buttons Embosslits Die (121813), Stripes Embossing
             Folder (123128), Big Shot (113439), White Baker's Twine (124262)

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...