Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy 18th Birthday Kyle!

Hi!  Today is my son's 18th birthday.  Where have the years gone??  I was invited to my first Stampin' Up! party when he was 4 years old.  I remember we were at one of his friend's birthday party and one mom had stamped a card for the little boy.  All us women were like, "Did you make that?!"  She said yes and mentioned that we'd be getting an invite to a Stampin' Up! party.  The rest is history.  I have loved making my son's cards over the years, and bless his heart, he always tells me how much he likes them!
I have to tell you that I used my Cricut machine to cut out the 18, but the rest of the card is Stampin' Up!

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Packed for Birthday
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Black Stazon
Markers

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...