Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hello!  Today's card was inspired by many different cards I've seen lately.  The most exciting part for me was learning how to do this fold at the Milwaukee Regional.  You use the Labels Collection Framelit Die.  Isn't it cool?!
I didn't have a Leprechaun, but thought this cute Gnome was close enough.
I used the Small Heart punch to make the shamrock he's holding.
The sentiment is from an old stamp set called More Great Greetings.  

Supplies

Stamp Sets:  Gnome Sweet Gnome, More Great Greetings
Paper:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment DSP (gonna miss this paper!)
Punch:  Small Heart
Extras:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelit Dies, Simply Scored

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...