Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Calendar Page

Hello!  Happy March!  Where has the time gone so far this year?  The older I get the faster it goes.  :)  Anyway, it's time for another page from my Birthday Calendar.  My picture taking skills were lacking this month...I cut off the "Good Luck" stamp at the bottom of the page.  :(  Sorry about that.  I've seen many creative people come up with characters made from punches.  I got the idea for this leprechaun from MBKay on Splitcoast Stampers just had to make one.
Isn't he cute?  I added a glitter brad for some "bling" on his hat.

Supplies

Stamp Set:  So Happy For You (Sale-A-Bration, from last year I think)
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Blush Blossom (retired)
Punches:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Owl Builder (eyes & nose), Large Tag, Word Window, 1 3/8" Circle
Extras:  Glitter Brad, Blush Blossom & Basic Black markers

Thank you so very much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...