Sunday, March 11, 2012

Milwaukee Regional Make & Takes

Hello!  I thought I would post the two cards I made at the Milwaukee Regional.
We used a lot of punches on this one:  1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Edge Border, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer and Small Heart.  The sentiment came from the Send Me Soaring stamp set.
We used the Send Me Soaring stamp set for this View Master card.  When you turn the Whisper White circle (you can see it sticking beyond the card base on the right side) three different colored kites show in the circle window.  Cute!

We had a nice day, and it was great meeting my upline and a few sidelines for the first time too.  I have to admit though that the highlight of my day was meeting Shelli Gardner, Stampin' Up! Cofounder and CEO, and getting my picture taken with her.  What a nice lady!

Thank you for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...