Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mini Baby Scrapbook

Hello!  What a weekend we've had around our house...very busy.  Between all the cleaning, laundry, shoveling and helping my son study, I managed to make this mini scrapbook for a co-worker who's due any day now.  I would have liked to make more pages, but this will have to do.  Here's the cover:
 The main colors are So Saffron, Early Espresso, Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi.  I love these colors together.  Except for the Packed for Baby all of the other stamp sets are retired.
The pages are pretty clean and simple.  I don't like it when the page takes the focus away from the photos.

I used this set, Toy Box, so often when I made my son's younger years scrapbook.  It's all boy.
This page really looks better in person!  My son got me to step outside of the box, and not have these two pages symmetrical.
Love this page.  Well, that's it.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Supplies

Stamp Sets:  Packed for Baby, Toy Box, Cuddles & Tickles
Paper:  Early Espresso, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, DSP
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Basic Gray, Black Stazon
Big Shot:  Scallop Square (not SU), Sweet Buttons Embosslits Die, Stripes Embossing Folder
Punches:  Large Tag, Large Oval, 1" Circle, Scallop Edge Border, Corner Rounder, Scallop Square, 
                1" Square
Extras:  Markers, Assorted Ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...