Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mixed Bunch CAS

Hello!  Today's card is clean and simple.  I've seen Pool Party and Basic Black card stock together a lot lately, and thought I'd give it a try.  This card is really simple, but it looks so much better in person.  Love this clean look too.
Supplies


Stamp sets:  Mixed Bunch, Sincere Salutations
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party
Punches:  1" & 1 1/4" circle

I'm working on my Easter cards and hope to be able to show you soon.  This great weather we've been having in Wisconsin definitely has me thinking Easter!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! Love these colors together! I am your newest follower from SC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...