Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Petal Cone Carrot

Hi!  Today's post is a carrot made with the petal cone die.  We made this at a Mother/Daughter workshop I had last weekend.  They really liked it.  I love this die, it is so versatile.  The Only Orange (retired) is stamped with the Everybunny stamp set.
The top is stamped too using the Versamark pad .

Supplies:

Stamp Set:  Everybunny
Paper:  Only Orange (retired), Old Olive
Extras:  Big Shot, Petal Cone Die, Old Olive 1/4' Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. what a cute idea!!!!!
    love the topper!!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember you making these carrots for us last Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, but I don't think I stamped on them. At least not with this stamp set. Wait till you get this years treat! :)

      Delete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...