Monday, March 12, 2012

Petite Purse

Hello!  I couldn't wait to post this picture...
Look how stinkin' cute this little purse is!!!!  I'm not kidding you, Mr. Brown dropped off my Stampin' Up! order less than 30 minutes ago.  I opened the box and ran right to my stamping room to make this purse.  It is even better than I thought it'd be.  I've seen some ladies add ribbon trim and scalloped edges to it too.  I don't have time for that today, but don't worry, you'll be seeing more of these.
Here's the inside filled with 9 Hershey's Chocolate Eggs.  Lots of little things will fit inside, the options are limitless.  It is super easy to make too!  Can't ask for anything more than that!!

Supplies:

Big Shot Petite Purse Die
Everyday Enchantment DSP
Sticky Strip

Thanks a ton for stopping by!  

1 comment:

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...