Sunday, April 22, 2012

Corner Bookmark

Hi!  Today's project was cased from the April Stampin' Success magazine.
It is a bookmark that slides onto the corner of a page.  This one lays pretty flat, I was thinking that personally I wouldn't want anything too bulky.  I must admit that I'm not too crazy about this color combo...I think I'll have to try this again.  Still trying to use different color combinations. :)

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Posy Punch
Paper:  Marina Mist (card stock and DSP), Whisper White, Wild Wasabi DSP
Ink:  Perfect Plum
Punches:  Fancy Flower, 1" Square (for the ribbon cut out), 3/4" Circle
Extras:  Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...