Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Everybunny

Hello!  This another card that I offered at my Make & Take class last weekend.  I just love these polka dots, and we thought it looked pretty cool after it was run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
I got the idea for this card from Pam Clyde on Stampin' Connection.  Thanks for the great idea Pam!

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Everybunny
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Wisteria 
            Wonder
Ink:  Black Stazon
Punches:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1/ 1/4", 1 3/4 circle
Extras:  Stampin' Write Markers, Pacific Point Ribbon, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Square Lattice
              Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...