Thursday, April 5, 2012

Everybunny

Hello!  I'm so very happy that today starts our spring break vacation!!  Not sure if I'll get any stamping done because we are taking a family trip to Charleston, SC.  I can't wait, we've wanted to visit there for quite awhile.  So, because we'll be gone for Easter we celebrated with my husband's family last weekend.  Here's the card I made for his mother.
It's a shutter card.  Not sure why I didn't take a photo from the front!  Oh, well.  I'm still using up some old DSP.  I was really pleased with the way this card turned out and my mother-in-law liked it too!

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Everybunny
Paper:  Old Olive, Whisper White
Extras:  Old Olive Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...