Monday, April 16, 2012

Front Porch Card

Hello!  Wow, today is a very blustery day indeed.  It makes me long for the nice warm days of summer...which makes me think of porches...which is what this card reminds me of.  I saw a beautiful card made by Penny McGonigal on Stampin' Connection and knew I just had to make one too.  Here's how mine turned out.
I made this card for my friend Marge who is having a birthday tomorrow.
I used the Top Note die for the opening and then cut narrow strips of card stock to make the railing.  The flowers were made using the Boho Blossoms Punch and I used the tiny Basic Pearls for the centers.  The Happy Birthday piece was cut using the Decorative Label Punch.  I really, really love this card.

Supplies


Stamp set:  Messages for Mom
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi
Punches:  Boho Blossoms, Decorative Label, Bird Builder (leaves)
Extras:  Big Shot, Top Note Die, Basic Pearls, Sponge

Thank you for looking today, I hope you enjoyed the card!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card and so creative. Your friend must have loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...