Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspired by Nature

Hello, today I've made a card using the Inspired by Nature stamp set that will be retiring as of May 31st.  I really liked this stamp set when I bought it, but haven't used it too much so I thought I better get it out and put it to use.
Another product that I haven't used much is the Adorning Accents Edgelits Die.  Boy, for me this is a lot of layers!  Five plus a ribbon!!  I'm getting geared up for the swaps I want to make for the Stampin' Up! convention in July.  I signed up yesterday and can't wait to get to Salt Lake City for four solid days of stamping and swapping!  I've heard it is so much fun.



Supplies


Stamp Set:  Inspired by Nature
Paper:  Old Olive, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink pad and Markers:  Old Olive, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
Punches:  1 3/8" circle, 1 3/4" Scallop circle
Ribbon:  1/4" Old Olive

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! This is one of my favorite stamp sets, and I was sorry to see it on the retiring list. Awesome blog! I just became a follower and hope you'll stop over and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...