Friday, April 13, 2012

Mixed Bunch

Hello!  We had a wonderful vacation in Charleston.  I loved all the beautiful homes with their flower gardens.  They inspired me to make a few flower cards today after I got all of our laundry done!  I had seen a card made by Julie Pitta and thought I'd give it a spin.  Wasn't sure what colors I wanted to use so I pulled out my Color Coach to try something different...Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, So Saffron on a Crumb Cake background.
Don't these colors look lovely together?  I would not have thought to use them together.

Here's a closer peek.  It was great that I found some So Saffron Buttons in my retired stash.  The ribbon is old too!  I'm so glad I was able to use some of these old things that I have been hoarding.

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Mixed Bunch
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, So Saffron
Punch:  Blossom
Extras:  Linen Thread, Retired So Saffron Button and Baja Breeze Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...