Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Nature Walk

Hello!  Here's another set I haven't used for awhile.  I love how this bird looks when it is cut out and mounted with Dimensionals.  I used markers on the flowers and water color crayons and a blender pen on the bird.

I sponged the edges of the Whisper White card stock with Always Artichoke to give it a softer look.


Supplies


Stamp Set:  Nature Walk
Paper:  Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Black Stazon
Markers:  Always Artichoke, Perfect Plumb
Extras:  Water Color Crayons, Dimensionals, Sponge

Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...