Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nature Walk Husband Card

Hello!  Today's card was made for a contest my upline is having for masculine cards and will be used for  my husband's birthday card.  (It's safe to put on here because the only time he checks out my blog is when I make him!  lol)  I made the birds nest out of a circle punch, sponged it in Soft Suede and then ran it through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I used my paper snips to cut the edge so I could curl it up to add some dimension.   It's hard to tell but the eggs are layered one on top of the other and have Crystal Effects on them.
The leaves were made with the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die.  I wish I would have sponged the edges, but I didn't think of it until after I had them glued down!  The Basic  Gray card stock was scored using the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate.

Supplies


Stamp Sets:  Nature Walk, Family Reunion
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink:  Black Stazon
Punches:  1 1/4" Circle, Modern Label
Extras:  Water color crayons, Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die
              Dimensionals

Thanks a lot for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...