Monday, April 30, 2012

Saturday Sketch Challenge 253

Hello!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I had time to get quite a bit of stamping done and decided to enter this weeks challenge at Stamping 411.  Here's my entry:
I finally got my Summer Smooches products...it's a long story, but I am so very happy to finally be working with them!  Yellow is not my color...yet I love how cheerful this card is.  Love this DSP!!

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Bright Blossoms
Paper:  Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Ribbon:  Daffodil Delight 

Thank you for stopping by and wish me luck on the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Totally bright and beautiful! i love what you did with the smooches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie -- very pretty card -- so bright and cheery! Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your trio of vases and the colors are so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...