Saturday, April 28, 2012

Take A Spin 3 x 3

Hi!  These 3 x 3 cards are for some boys I work with at school.  I wanted to write them a end of year note and I know they'll love playing with the spinners!  Heck, I love playing with the spinners...I spent quite a bit of time this morning making sure that they worked!!  lol

I'm a little sad that this stamp set and the spinners will be retiring as of May 30th.  It's a set I like, but haven't used it too much yet.

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Take A Spin
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point
Ink:  Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point
Extras:  2 1/2" Circle punch, Spinners

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...