Monday, April 2, 2012

Trellis Birthday Card

Hello!  Yesterday we celebrated the April birthdays on my husbands side of the family and I made this card for our niece, Amanda.  I love making her cards, she always has such kind things to say about them.  Thanks Amanda.  We also made this card at my Make & Take class on Saturday.  It is a lovely card idea that I got from Stampin' Connection (sorry, I cannot remember the person's name and now I can't find it again.  You would think I would learn to write down the names right away!!!)

I cut my card stock 4 1/4" x 11" and scored it at 5 1/2".  The outer edges are sponged with Bashful Blue ink.

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Water Color Trio (retired)
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Punches:  Lace Ribbon Border, Boho Blossoms, Bird Builder, Scallop Oval
Extras:  Glue dots, 2-Way Glue Pen, Basic Pearls, sponge

Thank you for stopping by today!  

1 comment:

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...