Monday, April 9, 2012

Wanted

Hello!  Boy it has been forever since I've used this stamp set.  I was looking for a stamp set to make a masculine card and come upon this one.  This card looks a little feminine though since I used the Designer Frames Embossing Folder.
Next time I would use the paisley stamp in the set if I was making it for a girl and just stick with the stars if it was for a boy.


Here's a closer look at the Designer Frame.  I just used my paper snips to cut out around it.  

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Wanted (retired)
Paper:  Not Quite Navy (sure doesn't look like it, but it is!), Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip
Extras:  Designer Frames Embossing Folder

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...