Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2012 Retired List

Wow!  This morning I was up at 5:00 a.m. checking out the retired accessory list from Stampin' Up!  They warned us it would be big, and they were not kidding.  You can take a look at it here.  Don't be shocked when you see all of the stamp pads on the list.  Stampin' Up! is discontinuing the craft pads, but the classic pads will be reconfigured with a new foam material that will ink our stamps better in the same great colors.  It will be so exciting to see the new catalog this year on June 1st.

Many of the retired products on the list are on sale, click on the button on the right to visit my online store to purchase the items you want to get before they run out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the stampin connection and I am now following you :)

    Ashley
    www.stampingwithashley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...