Thursday, May 10, 2012

April & May Birthday Calendar Pages

Hello!  Well not only did I miss posting my May Birthday Calendar page, but April too!  I'm not quite done with April.  I just could not decide what else I wanted to do so I've decided to leave it until later to finish.
It needs some green for sure, I wanted to do more than sponging though.  Any ideas????  Maybe raindrops...April showers?  I used my water color crayons with a blender pen to color the bunnies and chick
I love the way May turned out.  I used the new Bright Blossoms stamp set and the Boho Blossom punch.  The leaves are made with the Little Leaves Sizzlits Die.

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...