Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bright Blossoms Note Card

Hello!  Things have been very crazy around my house lately and I haven't had much time to stamp.  So I was very happy when I came up with this little note card that we will be making at my open house this Wednesday night.  I thought it turned out cute!
I used some of the new In Colors and new stamp pads.  The stamp pads are wonderful to work with!

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Bright Blossoms
Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple
Ink & Markers:  Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
Extras:  Designer Frame Folder

Gotta run!  Thanks for taking the time to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...