Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Clip Board

Hi!  Today I'm showing you my before and after clip board photos.  I received this for Teacher Appreciation Week and wanted to "dress it up" a bit.  I already have a spring/summer looking clip board, so I thought I'd used my leftover Spice Cake DSP to make this one a fall clip board.  I just couldn't decide what to do exactly so I ended up with a simple design.
Here's the "before" photo.  I just couldn't leave it plain when I have tons of retired DSP begging to be used!
First, I cut the paper to size.  Second, I spread Mod Podge over the clip board with a paint brush.  Next, I laid the paper on top and used my bone folder to press it down and to remove any air bubbles.  After it dried, I spread another layer of Mod Podge on top to seal it.  Last, I tied some ribbon on the clip.  Very easy and now I get to enjoy this pretty paper for a long time!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...