Sunday, May 13, 2012

Clothesline Card Holder

Happy Mother's Day!  I love this day...my son and husband take care of all the meals and spoil me rotten.

Today's post was a joint effort with my husband.  I liked the way they displayed all of our samples on a clothes line at the Milwaukee Regional.  My husband does fabulous things with wood and when I asked if he could make me a small clothesline he said "sure".  After he finished the wood part, I glued some of my favorite DSP to the bases and clothespins (I found them at Walmart a couple of years ago and decided I had hoarded them long enough!).  The Rope Twine that Stampin' Up! sold a few years back worked perfectly for the strands.
The best part about my clothesline is that it is lightweight, and comes apart so I can take it anywhere!  The bases measure 4" x 4" x 1 3/4" and the wood dowels were purchased at Menards.

Thanks Kurt!  As always I love it!!!

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...