Thursday, May 24, 2012

Graduation Cap

Hello!  Today's card was cased from the June Stampin' Success magazine.  I have a niece and a neighbor who are graduating from high school this year and I made these cards for them.   The magazine suggested putting gift cards into the pocket, but I'm more of a cash kind of girl, so that's what they're getting.

Aren't they cute?  I love them!

Supplies:

Stamp Sets:  More Greet Greetings, Congrats (both are retired)
Paper:  Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Punch:  Extra Large Oval
Extras:  Stripes Embossing Folder, Black Glitter Brad, Black Brad, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. The graduation card May 2012--would you be able to give me more directions than what is on your blog. Thanks. gbsb57@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...