Saturday, May 12, 2012

CCMC201

Hello!  Today's card was made for a Create With Connie and Mary Challenge.  It's a little early for Halloween, but this stamp set jumped out at me when I was trying to decide which one to use.
The base measures 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" and the black strip is 1 1/2" x 5 1/2".   Very cool layout and I love the way it turned out.  This just might be my Halloween card this year.

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Wicked Cool
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Extras:  Spider Web Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Paper Snips

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. This set is still so much FUN! Love how you popped up the hat and the bats flying off the edge are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I love how you stamped right on the designer paper and then popped the hat up! It may be early for Halloween, but I will remember this one when the time comes!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...you are right...this stamp IS just perfect for the sketch! LOVE everything about it! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never too early to play with Halloween!! That's the perfect set for this Sketch!! Thanks for playing along with CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Connie. So glad this set didn't retire as I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stinkin' cute! I love the "spooky". Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's super cute! I love that set...perfect for this sketch! The bats in the corners is so clever! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun card! I love this stamp set! Perfect card for a Halloween party invite. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card too!! I just can't believe how perfect you got the Spooky all in a row like that!! Great job!

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...