Sunday, May 20, 2012

Inspired by Nature


Hello!  Today's card was made with the Inspired by Nature stamp set that will be retiring on May 31st. I will miss this set.  I scored the white card stock both directions every inch before stamping to give the image a tiled look.  I finally used one of my Beveled Windowpanes!  I've been hoarding these for over a year now and since they too are retiring I thought I better use at least one!!!

Here's a close up of the window pane:

Supplies:


Stamp Set:  Inspired by Nature
Card Stock:  Regal Rose, Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Stamp Pad & Markers:  Old Olive, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Extras:  Old Olive 1/4" Ribbon, Beveled Window Pane, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Beautiful Card!! I am now following you from SC. Please come follow me at www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin blog #312

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...