Friday, May 4, 2012

Love Note Holder

Hello!  Happy Friday!  Angie Juda gave me the idea to make this Scallop Envelope Die 3 x 3 love note holder.  It is so easy to make, just adhere two of the envelopes together at the bottom and sides, decorate, and your done.  I've just started making some of the 3 x 3 note cards and I love them, they are so cute!  I think 2-3 cards with envelopes would fit nicely in it and would make a cute little gift for someone.
 Here it is empty.  Don't you just love the new Summer Smooches DSP?

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Family Reunion
Paper:  Summer Smooches DSP, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Punches:  Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon (retired), Everyday
             Enchantment Brad, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

As always, thank you very much for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...