Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Card

Hello!  My mom and I celebrated Mother's Day this past weekend.  We went out to lunch and then had Banana Cream pie at my house for dessert.  Here's the card I made for her. (Which I cased from Connie Babbert.)

I didn't have to worry about the flower falling off because I pierced right through the card and flower layers and then tied the button on with Linen Thread.    It really was a beautiful card.

Supplies


Stamp Sets:  Mixed Bunch, Delightful Dozen, More Great Greetings (retired)
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink:  Not Quite Navy
Punches:  Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Blossom
Extras:  Big Shot, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Artichoke button, Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...