Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #64

Hello!  This is my first time joining Try Stampin' on Tuesday for a challenge.  I really liked this design and knew exactly which DSP I was going to use.
I'm really going to miss this stamp set and ribbon when it retires.  I made this card for a friend who is having surgery tomorrow.

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Vintage Vogue
Paper:  Soft Suede, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Thoroughly Modern DSP which are retired
Ink:  Rose Red, Soft Suede
Punches:  1" circle, Scallop Edge Border
Ribbon:  Chantilly 1/2", Linen Thread
Extras:  Sponge

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done. Different colour combination but it certainly works. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. Love what you did with the challenge. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the sketch! This stamp set went perfectly with the sketch. I'm going to miss this stamp set. I really like your color combination as well. Thanks for playing along with TSOT sketch challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cannot go wrong with pink and brown. I too love that stamp set. great job on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...