Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Clockworks Birthday Card

Hi!  Well, as promised, today's post is a card I made with the Clockworks stamp set.  This is for my Uncle Donald's Birthday which is today.  Happy Birthday Uncle Donald!!   (Not that he views my blog, but I had to say it.)  :-)

I love this card!!!!!  Doesn't have any bling, but it really doesn't need it.  The new In Colors are perfect for this stamp set.  Isn't the  Chevron embossing folder cool?  It's a favorite of mine.

Supplies


Stamp Set:  Clockworks
Ink:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Basic Black
Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Extras:  Chevron Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the colors you used. Looking forward to that stamp set to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...