Friday, June 22, 2012

Cottage Window

Hi!  Today's card was made with the new Cottage Window stamp set.  I just could not resist buying this   one!
I stamped the window with Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake card stock and then cut it out and mounted it with dimensionals.   I dabbed my blender pen onto stamp pads to color the branch & butterfly.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Cottage Window, Sincere Salutations (retired)
Paper:  Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Rose Red DSP
Ink:  Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight
Punches: Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Extras:  Blender Pen, Retired Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...