Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Drawer Box

Hi!  Today's post is a favorite of mine.  A couple of years ago I made one of these Drawer Boxes to hold my embossing folders, they fit in it perfectly.  Imagine my horror as I went to add one of the new folders and it didn't fit!!!!  I knew I'd have to do something about that.  :)  I went back to Holly McMillen's tutorial on Splitcoaststampers  and added 3/4" to the width of the drawer.  Now the new, longer embossing folders fit perfectly.


Because I have several folders I needed two drawers, so I stacked one on top of the other. 


I have a narrow shelf that I set this on so I don't have room to decorate the top with anything that adds height, but I didn't want to leave it empty either so this is what I ended up doing.  The new Everything Eleanor set is so much fun to work with!  


Supplies

Stamp Set:  Everything Eleanor
Card Stock:  Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP (retired)
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Extras:  Antique Brads, Lace Ribbon (retired), Simply Scored, Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing job - Beautiful! Just stopped by from SC, I hope you stop by my blog and follow me too:) http://www.lauraleestamps.com

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...