Monday, June 25, 2012

Fabulous Florets Meets Papillon Potpourri

Hello!  Wow, what wonderful weather we are having in SE Wisconsin today.  If only we could get some rain.  I'm having a Make & Take this Friday morning and here is one of the cards we will be making.

I'm using the Elegant Butterfly punch again!  It's hard to believe that until now I haven't been a butterfly fan.  I love the bright colors in this DSP so I thought I'd use the coordinating Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo card stock for the butterflies.  

Supplies

Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets, Papillon Potpourri
Card Stock:  Pacific Point, Mambo Melon, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, DSP (retired)
Ink:  Old Olive, Mambo Melon, Daffodil Delight
Extras:  Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thank you so very much for stopping by today! 

1 comment:

  1. This is just plain gorgeous! THe colours are wonderful! great card.

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...