Saturday, June 16, 2012

Get Organized Book

Hello!  The other day I saw a very cute idea on Carrie Sampsel's blog.  She made a book with all kinds of pages to keep you organized.  While I didn't need some of the pages she had, she got me thinking about what I could use.  Mostly I need a way to keep my restaurant/store coupons, invitations, and gift cards organized.  I won't show you all the pages today, but here's the cover.
I used the Blossom, Boho Blossoms and Elegant Butterfly punches along with the Labels Collection Framelits die to decorate the cover.  The small Basic Pearls are perfect for adding some "bling" to the beautiful butterflies!  This Thoroughly Modern  DSP has is quite old and I'm still trying to use it up!  You can really make a lot of pretty things with one pack of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper!!!!
The dimensions of the cover are 9 1/4" x 8 3/4" and the book is held together with 3 1" rings.  (I used my computer to make all of the labels.)

Stop by tomorrow for a look at two more pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...