Sunday, June 17, 2012

Get Organized Pages

Hi!  Today I have a couple of the inside pages of my "Get Organized" book.
We always seem to have gift cards laying around and often I forget where I put them.  Not anymore!  I used the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die for the gift card holders.  Once again I used the Elegant Butterfly punch and Basic Pearls to decorate.  Two of them I ran through the Big Shot with the Chevron and Square Lattice Embossing Folders.
I love pizza so we always have a ton of coupons and menus around so I made special "pizza" pages to hold those things.  I stamped the decorations using the Reason to Smile stamp set.  This is a special set which will be available only in July for only $5.00 when you make a purchase of $50.00 or more in Stampin' Up! products.

That's it for today.  Two more pages tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...