Friday, June 29, 2012

Gift Box

Happy Friday!  Today's post is a box I made after I goofed up the measurements while trying to make a drawer box the other day.  Just goes to show that when stamping sometimes mistakes turn out to be good things.
I used the Scallop Trim Border punch on the edges of the top, I really liked the way this turned out!
My Fresh Vintage stamp set and Everyday Enchantment DSP from sale-a-bration are still getting used.
Here's a close up of the top.

Supplies

Stamp Set:  Fresh Vintage (2012 sale-a-bration)
Paper:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment
Stamp Pad:  Soft Suede
Markers:  Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Extras:  Scallop Trim Border Punch, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Sponge,  Simply Scored

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...