Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Last Two Pages

Hi!  Today I have the last two sets of pages from my "Get Organized" book to share.
I love these pages.  They were made using the Blossom and Boho Blossoms punches.  The 1/8" Mini Brads were perfect for holding the flowers together.  All of the inside pages measure 9" x 8 1/2".  I used Sticky Strip to hold all of the pockets in place so I won't have to worry about the book falling apart!
Here are a couple of closeup views.


While the DSP and some of the card stock are retired I did used a couple of current colors...Soft Suede, Rose Red, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.
The final pages hold address labels and stamps.  I had them in the back of my junk drawer and they were always a pain to find.  Now all I have to do is train my husband on the new location!  The flowers were made with the Field Flowers stamp set and the new In Color Primrose Petals, with a center using Soft Suede.

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my book.  It was really fun to make and really didn't take too long either.  I may add more pages and decorate it a bit more down the road, but for now it is done.

Thank you for stopping by!    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...