Monday, June 18, 2012

More Get Organized Pages

Hello.  Today I have two more sets of pages for you to view from my "Get Organized" book.
I realized while making this page that I do not have any "food" stamps...mmmm have to do something about that!  I found this "Yum" stamp from a retired set I shoved in a closet!  I punched them out with the Extra-Large Tag punch.  Maybe I'll make some food out of punches and add them later.
I used the Language of Friendship stamp set along with the matching Bird Builder punch on the left page.  I didn't label the top pocket yet.  I have a feeling that it will be used for Misc. coupons.  The truck on the right side was stamped with the Loads of Love stamp set that just retired on May 31st. 

That's it for today.  I still have two more pages for you to view tomorrow so stop on by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...