Monday, June 4, 2012

More Notebooks

Hello!  Things are still a little busy around my house.  We are having my son's graduation party this weekend so I haven't had much time to stamp at all.  I did manage to make a few gifts for coworkers though.  My favorite thing to give are these 5 x8 notebooks.  I use mine all the time, so I'm hoping they'll like theirs!  My plan is to write a short note on the first page instead of making a card.
For this one I used the Language of Friendship stamp set. 

I love this flower, I used Pumpkin Pie and Vanilla card stock with the Blossom and Boho Blossoms punches to make. 

Here's a closer look.

I used the sale-a-bration set Fresh Vintage to make this notebook.

This flower was made using the Full Heart Die.  I folded each punched heart in half and glued them onto a 1 3/4" circle.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. are these bought notebooks that you covered? if so what kind? the composition ones?
    thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are 5" x 8" Junior Legal Pads that I bought at Walmart.

      Delete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...