Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Red, White & Blue

Hi!  I made today's card for a contest my upline is having for all of her downlines.  I really had a hard time coming up with something, but when I finally figured out what I wanted to do I really liked it.

It doesn't really show up, but I used the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to add texture to my vase (which is a 1 3/4" circle with the bottom trimmed off.

Supplies

Stamp Sets:  Field Flowers, Mixed Bunch
Ink:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Paper:  Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red
Punches:  Blossoms, 1 3/4" Circle, Scallop Trim Border, Modern Label
Extras:  5/8" Organza Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. Connie, Thanks for sharing this cute card. I saw it on Dawn Olchesfske's site and thought it would be perfect for my sister who'se birthday is July 5th. Now to find one for my brother for his July 3rd birthday...No, my birthday is not on the 4th! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...