Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

Hello!  Well, the Stampin' Connection website is full of these Tripe Time Stamping cards.  The wonderful Dawn Olchefske shared her card idea with us and we all had to make one too because they are so very pretty!  Thanks again Dawn for the wonderful idea!
I chose to use the new Papillon Potpourri stamp set.  I've never really been a butterfly fan, but this set and matching Elegant Butterfly punch are so pretty that I just had to order them.
Isn't this a lovely card?   I love how the images flow from one layer to the next.  The card base measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"(scored at 4 1/4"), the second Wisteria Wonder layer measures 3 1/4" x 4 1/2", and the smallest Wisteria Wonder layer measures 2 1/4" x 3 1/2".  The largest white layer measures 4" x 5 1/4", the middle white layer measures 3" x 4 1/4", and the smallest white layer measures 2" x 3 1/4".  Temporarily attach the three white pieces of card stock with a little adhesive when you stamp, so the paper doesn't move, and then the images will line up when you put the card together.  You may see gaps in the stamped image, but that is ok, when you layer in the colored card stock it will cover those gaps right up.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Papillon Potpourri, Field Flowers (With Love stamp)
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder Stampin' Write Marker
Punch:  Elegant Butterfly
Ribbon:  5/8" Organza Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the card.  Go ahead and try one yourself!!!

4 comments:

  1. oh wow how pretty is that! I hope we get that stamp set in the UK soon
    I am now following you from SC and would love you to follow me too www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you stamped it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the prettiest of the Triple Time examples I have ever seen. In fact, I had to try it for myself and mine turned out beautifully too. Thanks for sharing this one! Triple Time is my newest favorite techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very delicate -love it thanks

    ReplyDelete

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...